An amazing Weber grill recipe to try !
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 beef rib racks, about 5 pounds
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Cabernet Sauvignon
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
1. In a small bowl combine the rub ingredients.
2. Trim the ribs of any excess fat. Press the rub into the meat, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 to 12 hours.
3. Allow the ribs to stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before grilling. Sear them over direct medium heat (350°F to 450°F), with the lid closed as much as possible, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes, turning once. Transfer to a heavy-gauge aluminum pan, large enough to hold the ribs in one layer. If necessary, cut the ribs into smaller sections.
4. In a medium saucepan whisk the sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Pour the sauce over the ribs and tightly cover with aluminum foil.
5. Grill the ribs over indirect medium heat, with the lid closed, until very tender, 1-1/2 to 2 hours, turning once.
6. Remove the ribs from the pan and cut into one- or two-rib pieces. Skim off any fat from the sauce and season with salt and pepper. Serve the ribs hot with the sauce on the side. The weber grill recipe of beef ribs is ready to serve...nice ! Enjoy it !
weber grill beer-marinated-chicken-tacos